Buick versus Ford Event in Noble. Date of October 11, 2014, confirmed yesterday by the track.

I dont beleive the commitment list on the first page is all that accurate....i hope more show up than whats there

Well I was going to wait to convert my car to e85 when this event was over but I figure I might be better
off doing it now. With the gains I hear on running e85, I think I will have to try it. I want all the advantage I can when
fishing. You never know what you will have to reel in. Maybe a shark.

I dont beleive the commitment list on the first page is all that accurate....i hope more show up than whats there
Quick six said that at least 15 Buick racers show up not on the commitment list. So we might have around ninety cars is what I am thinking. I would like to see about 110 showing up at least.

Screenshot_2014-09-25-20-28-23.png

Bring it!

Sandbag warning for Will Barnes: The great white shark may run 11.00 or 9.00 or somewhere in the middle. Car is not running yet! Attention in the pits...

yeah, my name isnt on there yet. does it matter?

I assume the fuel station will be open saturday? anyone know approx price/gal for 110 or 112 or whatever the high octane lead stuff is?

I was driving by the local nursing home and they had a bus outside with a banner on the side "Welcome Buick Drivers!" and I knew it was time for this event again!

I was driving by the local nursing home and they had a bus outside with a banner on the side "Welcome Buick Drivers!" and I knew it was time for this event again!

Yep! Glad you did that 2 block burnout for all of us oldtimers. Sure took care of our mosquito problem.:D

You coming to Noble?

I've got a new one and I'll bring it if you want Phil.;) Also have a couple of used ones if you want to go that way.:D

My son and his family came last week and we emptied out my attic. After all was removed, I was able to go through my collection of GN "take offs" and found the original TV cable which is a genuine GN version and it appears to be in excellent condition.:D

It will installed this week so you don't need to bring any cables to Noble unless you want to sell one of them.

Thank you for offering to let me use or buy one from you.

See you at Noble on the 11th.

That's good Phil. Due to an unexpected issue I won't be able to make it but good2win22 will be there.

Hope to see you there gsparts. If you want you can pit with us. I have been wanting to fill you in on the skylark you sold me! Hope your brother makes it with his gs!

Shirts are in and they look spectacular! Sure to sell out quick, so get to the T-shirt stand quickly!!!!