buick vs. srt-4 video

How was the race BS? Because the buick got beat??? Just because I disagree with comments doesn't mean I should go to the srt board. Now does it!
Reread my original post. I just asked who's buick it was.

I don't think of it as arguing. I think of it as disagreeing. Someone, not you has tunnel vision about a certain car. Thats where the comment came in about svtperformance. Let's just drop it. If you want to continue on, let's do it by pm's. :)

DO BE SUCH CRY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAWAAAAA my TB got beat WAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAA................... i love when arty does that from howard stern. :p anywayz u shouldnt send a fellow tb owner anywere i think he owns one but that's not the point, and if u guys were really paying any attention to the original post he did ask "quote un quote" whos tb is that on the video????? any ways i do think the buck should off and would off put that srt4 away but he didnt. so he can take that as a loss srt4 1 TB 0 waaaaaaaawaaaaaa lolol.

funny Mach V, how i know some guys here in town that get all but hurt when they see a gn or tb loose or if u mention to them that they can loose. but then again they come up with the good old sain...... it's still an import. or is it ???????? hehehe oh well..... those are the best 2 beat the cocky ones.... laterz

Answer me a question WickedGN, WTF are you yacking about? I for one could not understand half of what you just wrote. Sober up or something and try again OK.

rkturbo6 no need to get all rowdy, goosh weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways soory if i cant spell<<<<<<<<<< lol............. :D buick.
but then again ur just an internet toughguy. he. :rolleyes:

The Owner of the Buick is name is Darin. I talked to him on the phone tonight and he said he told the SRT 4 owner he was breaking in the motor because he just installed a new cam. He said he ran only 5 lbs of boost on the freeway.

I thought his car ran high 11's last year and he said it did.

Now you know, so who was picking on who? ;)

Sure he lost, it happens get over it. If he really was running 5 PSI, it was his fault for racing when his vehicle wasn't in optimal racing position rather then smiling, waving and going about his merry business. This also doesn't include that he raced him from a roll which made it that much worse. You can't win em all. If anything that SRT-4 guy probably just got quite a few people action they wouldn't have otherwise had because they're thought of as easy pickins. Far as the Syclone "picking" on him, shut up your whining. Just like the GN guy lost a race on pre-set terms, the SRT-4 guy lost on terms likewise pre-agreed on.

Originally posted by Drac0nic
Far as the Syclone "picking" on him, shut up your whining. Just like the GN guy lost a race on pre-set terms, the SRT-4 guy lost on terms likewise pre-agreed on.

That was my point. Move on.

I wanna see a rematch when the motor is broken in, Hell where is the SRT-4 located. I'll run around all night with a camera too and see what happens.

Only had the STi for about a month. Runs real good. Handles awesome and stops even better.