You can type here any text you want

"buick"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
who loves the word BUICK as much as i do? when i see it im like "yesssss, they rule so much" "buicks RULE" "they can rape anything with stock parts b/c they are awesome as crap and cheap to go fast and major sleepers". also whenever i see a page full of words, my eyes are automatically drawn to the word "BUICK" no matter where its hidden in the page.

Originally posted by turbo buicks
who loves the word BUICK as much as i do? when i see it im like "yesssss, they rule so much" "buicks RULE" "they can rape anything with stock parts b/c they are awesome as crap and cheap to go fast and major sleepers". also whenever i see a page full of words, my eyes are automatically drawn to the word "BUICK" no matter where its hidden in the page.

Yes I'm attrackted to the word Buick BUT it represents V8s also.
Let's not forget this fact:)

I think of the V8 cars 1st because they was around 1st, long before the public "discovered" how bad they really are. This was long before my time and i'm sure yours as well

so what id take a 455 anyday. raping 8s with a 6 is a plus tho.

That's great but why not a 350??? I can't wait to come out with mine:cool:

geeez

whats with all the silly posts? Did Ian bring over some confiscated speed tonight? man I know he needs it, but you now?

what is the world commin to!!!!!!! Dump pipes and buicks....it cant get any worse:D :D :D ;)

Re: geeez

Originally posted by Mease Performance
whats with all the silly posts? Did Ian bring over some confiscated speed tonight? man I know he needs it, but you now?

what is the world commin to!!!!!!! Dump pipes and buicks....it cant get any worse:D :D :D ;)

Ian (WakkoSS) probably sends the speed to you;) This way you can stay up late making downpipes, ICs, and turbo kits for your beloved Impala SS:D ;)

Re: OOH THAT WAS CRUELLLLL!!!!

Originally posted by Mease Performance
NO free downpipes for YOU!!!!:D :D :D :D :D ;)

Damnit I knew I should have put on a muzzle while reading this thread:eek: ;) :p

Originally posted by buickman69
That's great but why not a 350??? I can't wait to come out with mine:cool:

cuz i like the number 455 just as much as i like the word "buick"

well even if it was free waiting 6 months to get it it probably wouldn't be worth it,you could definetly do better buying one instead......... :eek:;)

The turbo 6 logo as well as the three shields demands total respect. When I see a Buick sign or something, I react with the reverence I do with the American flag......heck, more so. Also, if there is a blacked-out car miles away--I'll spot it, even out of the corner of my eye. (And usually be disappointed.)

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
The turbo 6 logo as well as the three shields demands total respect. When I see a Buick sign or something, I react with the reverence I do with the American flag......heck, more so. Also, if there is a blacked-out car miles away--I'll spot it, even out of the corner of my eye. (And usually be disappointed.)

ya aint that weird. i can smell a TR before i even see it.

fine then

Originally posted by inkcushion
well even if it was free waiting 6 months to get it it probably wouldn't be worth it,you could definetly do better buying one instead......... :eek:;)

seperate what you wish and what you believe;) :D :D :D J/K:p

ya aint that weird. i can smell a TR before i even see it.
Dammit I love these cars. I think it was a subconscious thing. My father had a new Monte in, like '83 and all I used to watch as a kid was Knight Rider...so maybe I was destined to get one of these things someday. I wont even talk to somebody if they aren't ready to admit the absolute omnipotence of a TR. Wierd thing is, I'm NOT a 'car guy'. If you want to talk about GTO's and Superbirds, I can barely tell you where the gas door is.:o But if you blindfold me and stick me with earplugs, I will know if a GN drives by just by the smell of it's exhaust. Does anybody really ever forget their first ride in a TR?:eek: I think when I first was taken for a spin I p!$$ed myself.:D

I wonder if Buick will ever make another car worth buying? :confused: I doubt it.Oh well I'm to poor to buy one anyway and I'm still infatuated with these old beaters (GNs). :rolleyes:

Back