Buicks at Turkey Rod Run Daytona Nov 27

batmansbuick

Superhero
Heads up on the annual cruise to the Turkey Rod Run on Saturday, Nov. 27th. Come on out and represent Turbo Buicks at the largest car event in the southeast. Over 5,000 musclecars, streetrods, etc. will be cruising around the speedway and beachside on A1A.

We will meet up in the Toys R Us parking lot on US92 at 5pm, then head over to the FREE night activities around the outside of the Daytona Speedway. There will be food vendors, contests, portable dyno and more. By 9pm you can cruise the streets up by the beach or join some TB owners for dinner. A great time, don't miss it.

For general info on the Turkey Rod Event go to www.turkeyrun.com

I'll look out for you guy's, I meet up with some of you last year. good time. I'll be out there for the show, however no Buick or TTA. I'll have a 1964 356 Porches that I restored.

Here's some pics from 2008 and 2009 Turkey Rod....

Attachments

• buickpen.jpg
    buickpen.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 339
  • camaro2.jpg
    camaro2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 335
  • blue43.jpg
    blue43.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 321
  • turkeylineup.jpg
    turkeylineup.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 339
  • 442.jpg
    442.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 354
A few more, hope to see many of you guys out there...

Attachments

• camaro.jpg
    camaro.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 332
  • pizzaparade.jpg
    pizzaparade.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 322
  • novas.jpg
    novas.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 347
  • roadrunner.jpg
    roadrunner.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 357
  • firebirdlineup.jpg
    firebirdlineup.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 339
Will be there

Looking forward to being there again all ready have my room for the show.Looking fwd to seeing every one.

Hi guys! I'm a new board member and looking for a GN. Do you think the Turkey Rod Run would be a good place to possible source one? Thanks!

Thank you! Going to look at one in Cape Coral in a few weeks but was going to tag along with some friends to the show.

3,120 cars are preregistered for the show so far, don't miss out!

The TR's will be parked together in the grass field close to US92 at the night activities, come out to join us.

Hey batmansBuick...I see you guys at the Turkey Run every year.. I have the GN with the gnx style wheels and im always parked next to my buddys GSX, 64 Riv, GS conv. (Buick Guys :) ). Can you see if anyone has an extra accumilator bowl, even if i can put it on my car to see if thats the problem before i spend $189 on a new one. Maybe someone has a spare they are willing to sell me if thats the problem..I would really appreciate it. Thank You buick brothers.. Ill be there all day Friday and 1st half of the day saturday..direct mess me if u want to exchange PM...

Planning to be there. I am not able to make the entire event this year, but hope to meet up with some Buicks at least.

Looking to bring some injectors and a TT alky chip to sell if anyone is interested.

Mike

Damn, I'm in FL right now but leaving for CT Thanksgiving morning. Was here for my Dad's interment in the military cemetary in Lake Worth. Have to head back to the cold Northeast. Hope you guys have a good time.

Hey! Is the speedway paving project completed already????

Had a nice time meeting some of the Central/North Florida guys for the first time, looking forward to hooking up with you guys more often. :)

I had my turbo trans am briefly in daytona on friday cruising a1a , going from orlando to jacksonville.