Build sheet for TT/A's ?

No cassette holder. Another thing you might notice is the RPO code "NB2" under emissions as being a California car. According to GTAsource page, 166 cars had this code. I'm assuming these were all the TTA's that were sent to Cali as I find it hard to believe that of the 8,470 GTA's made only 166 were destined for California, TTA's included.

spi_1.jpg

Thanks Frank, I thought you might not have it in yours with your build number being so high .... not sure what the K might be then ...

Yep noticed the CA emissions on yours and I beleive you might be right with 166 of the TTA's being CA emission as the percentage sounds pretty much what you would expect.

Mine's a US (you call it federal) emission one so have the codes for both.

Drop me a line to jlarsson@london.com and I get you the build sheets done for your car as a thank you for providing the scan so I could get this one done. As mentioned I do have the CNSL, V33 and working currently on the I/P one just need a good high res scan of the TRIM one and we got all 4 reproduced ....

Mine was under rear carco compartment - center. Plopped onto an area with some carpet glue (the brown cement stuff). Heated it up and got 90% off intact and had to "reallign" it in a frame. Took photos of it in the car. Mind you I had taken the whole interior out first....looking there....

Which one did you find in yours? The TRIM, CNSL, V33 or I/P buildsheet. I found the I/P one in mine in a terrible state so can't read much of it unfortunately which is annoying as I don't know the info in the upper left hand corner for mine .... and that info is the same on all build sheets for the car and unique to each car build ...

Rob, which one did you find back there? CNSL, TRIM, V33 or I/P one?

I'm still after a high res scan of the TRIM one .... all others I do have now (CNSL and V33 done and working on the I/P one)
Sorry Jan, I really couldn't say as I gave that to the buyer of mine 5 years ago.