You can type here any text you want

Building a clone,where do I find replica GNX dash plaqe w/#

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

broke1

Banned
Building a clone,where do I find replica GNX dash plaqe w/# above glovebox

Does anyone know where to find these???? I think the replicas have #324 or somethin.2NastyBuicks do you have one on your clone??? Anyone???

Im talking about the thing above the glove box not the instrument cluster.Anyone???

Talk to this guy...

His name is Trey Crease, if anyone's got one...he'd have it!

http://www.zerotosixty.com/

click on the "D" on the gear shifter on the left of the page, and "follow the bouncing ball"

HTH - John

Re: Building a clone,where do I find replica GNX dash plaqe w/# above glovebox

Originally posted by broke1
Does anyone know where to find these???? I think the replicas have #324 or somethin.2NastyBuicks do you have one on your clone??? Anyone???
Yes I got a GNXdash plaque from Trey Crease a few years ago,he parted out a GNX.I believe he sold out and is no longer in business.However,as mentioned they do show up on Ebay sometimes.Usually 95firehawk sells the GNX #s that you can put on your GN plaque.Ocassionally he'll sell one that he's already attatched to a plaque.I looked he doesn't have any on Ebay right now.

Thanks guys I think I found an original one(thanks arista5).2nasstybuicks I bought my fender louvers off you.Remember I sent the cash thru Western Union now all I need is a gnx dash (gonna use my vdo gauges) and ill be done.This one is gonna be a t top car though.I would put the GNX suspension on my car but they dont recomennd it if youve got t tops so im gonna use the H&Rpartsnstuff bar as that seems to be the hot thing right now. Also need the ducting to make the louvers functional.Again thanks for the help guys.2nasstybuicks could you pm me ive got a few ??? to ask you.
Drew

Back