Building another T toy

Man, That is some frame transformation, love the wheels, can't wait to see the final finish.

Last edited:
Another nice project !
I guess those are trailer fenders you are using for the wheel tubs in the Monte, did that gain you enough to lower the car ?
The idea of fitting those 335's back there is interesting.

Yes the trailer fenders worked along with the frame notch kit. I'm waiting on the wheels so we can get a true look. At the worst they may stick out an 1/2", which then we will widing the wheelwell lip a little like on the GM Performance Monte Carlo SS but not as drastic.

Here is one of my other Gbody projects I just got finished painting. Getting it ready for the Birmingham World of Wheels. We will be working back on the Turbo T and another GN very soon. As this gets finished. We have a 5.3 twin turbo LS motor going in this build. The color is Candy Raspberry over Gold. The color on this thing flips as well as the ghost flames. The first pic is what it started from. More on: http://www.montecarloss.com/community/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1001010#Post1001010

Thanks! It's getting close to being finished. I can't wait to get back on my Turbo T. It will be just as nice as my Monte SS. I have 2 more Turbo Regals in the background with covers on them. A 86' T type and a 87' GN.

Better Pics..Somebody said it looks like the GNX version of the Monte Carlo SS with the flared fenders. Lol.

Finally out of the chassis shop and getting ready to get body together and ready for paint.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg