You can type here any text you want

Built 1999 Jeep trade for modified '86-'87 GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GO 4LO

'99 Jeep TJ Wrangler gunmetal blue with black half doors
52k miles
4-cylinder
5-speed
4.5" lift
Currie Antirock front swaybar
removed flares
36/12.50/15 TSL's (pretty low tread)
Ford 9" axles with 5.13 gears, spooled rear, Detroit'd front with manual hubs
full cage
Kilby gas tank skid
herculined interior (still have almost-new original carpet if you want to put it back in)
snorkel
2.5" exhaust
4.0TB
windshield-mounted Hellas
Runck rear bumper with tire carrier
black shorty front bumper - single square-tube hoop, two light mounts
black OYR diamond plate rear corners
Tuffy glovebox
waterproof seat covers

Problems:
driverside soft upper is torn and has a bad zipper
needs the front driveshaft hooked up (including a brand new custom shaft ready to be installed though)
needs the tcase linkage hooked back up
no e-brake
needs the full cage bolted down
has a rip in the softtop, but it's been sewn up
Hellas need new bulbs
I started it up after it sat for a couple weeks, and it's idling at 14-1500 rpm now - had the same problem awhile back and cleaning the 4.0TB fixed it.

If I can sell it in the next month or so, I'll throw in aftermarket 4x6's and a Viper alarm system w/ proximity sensors and a pager, for free (stuff cost $1k new and is already installed, but am considering transferring alarm to my truck).

Check out http://community.webshots.com/user/go4lo for pics - it's the blue Jeep.

Would like to trade for something faster. Prefer '70-'74 Cuda/Challenger, '86-'87 Grand National, or '98-'02 LS1 Z28/TA, but will consider anything. Will consider partial trade on deckover trailer around 16-20'. Or will sell outright for $13k firm. Located in Cincinnati, OH, and can meet within a few hours' driving time.

Chris
christopher.j.schnelle@ae.ge.com

Back