built CZ trans and Vigilante combo

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
I am selling my Hofer built CZ 2004R. I bought the trans back in May of 07, ran it in 07/08, and went to a full billet in 09. It has 8 1/4 mile passes and 700 miles tops on it. (I finally plated the car in 08) Here are the details copied from the original add:
Street/Strip 2004R lock up with brake.
This has a Monte SS CZ hi-po valvebody (model), and the trans has all my usual parts. 550 and 400 boost valves, pump ring kit, Alto clutches (extra throughout) and wide Red band with our shift calibration.(shift kit)
This unit is a lock up with a big servo, and transbrake. The input shaft and drum are hardened. Has a stock pan with a custom baffle for fluid control, and a drain plug installed.
This trans will have nice firm shifts, and shift at nearly 5500 at WOT. Perfect for a ported heads and cam car.
Biggest difference between this and the BRF is a later WOT upshift, 5200`ish vs 5500, and a slightly earlier third gear while cruising. (most people never notice) With all correct wiring and switches for a GN, with the correct black plug.
The converter is a 9.5" Precision Vigilante 0 pump (3000 stall) single disc lock up. It is like new. I ran it with a TE63e and it spooled great, and was very efficient running high 10's. This set up is ready to run 10's.
$1650 trans and converter. Local pick up prefered in 44039. I can drive a reasonable distance to meet half way.

Now you need to make me a deal on that 109 of your buddies. I hate these cars sometimes. Had a lifter break in mine.

anyone know of a good 2004r trans for sale close by, like in northern ohio/eastern PA? I have a Pro street firebird I am looking for a trans for. It has a really nice th350 in it but I want the overdrive for the street.

Thanks,
Chris