Bumper filler and weatherstrip ?'s

1ARUNEM

On Lucky #7
Car's going in the paint shop in a week or so. I need to know who makes good replacement front bumper fillers, roof rail weatherstrip and door seal weatherstrip.

Also, what should i expect to pay for them.

The car is being taken apart, (bumpers off, glass out, etc.) not simply taped up. It will be a quality job and i want the rest to look just as good.

Thanks..

GM Still makes Bumper fillers. I bought some new front ones from GM. The back ones I would assume are still available ( I got mine from a JY)

as far as weather stripping check out E-bay, I got a complete kit Bottom of doors, top of door ( by glass) and trunk. All for a very good price, and the fit is perfect.

Sorry I can't remember who I got them from, but I recommend the fiberglass type. About $150 for both front & rear.

The front fillers are available from GM for $25 - $30 each. The rear filler would be over $300 if bought from GM so it is effectively discontinued. A few vendors sell aftermarket rears that need a little prep work to work for about $100 and more expensive ones that need less prep.

I checked with a dealer the other day about the front fillers and they told me they were discontinued. I guess I will check again.

postons has the fiberglass ones. Can anyone reply on how they fit? Was thinking about getting them for mine when I repaint.

Originally posted by turboost
I checked with a dealer the other day about the front fillers and they told me they were discontinued. I guess I will check again.

I bought some a few months ago from DAL at Vandevere Olds. Speculators may have bought them all up. I see fronts sell on E-bay for about $60/pair all the time, which is about what a good dealer would charge.

Door felts in and out
20674282 $28.02
20674283 $28.02
20363106 $13.80
20363107 $13.80

fillers front 12336191 $24.48
12336190 $24.48
rear 20428396 $190.86
20428397 $190.86

gmpartsdirect.com

If you order alot at one time it's easier on the shipping. If you know the part number just type it and and it will show you a price. I use them and It's big time cheaper than a non-discout dealer and they have lots of parts.