Bumper Filler tips

EFFNQWKWE4

Hi guys....I just picked up a set of fiberglass bumper fillers and I'm going to attempt the install sometime this week. What tips can you all give me that may expedite this process? I have test fit the front two, and there appears to be no problem. However, my bumper seems to be sitting a little low:( The car had no fillers in it when I bought it, so I didn't think twice about the bumper looking funny. With the fillers in place, there is a gap of about 1" between the bottom of the grille and the top of the bumper. Does the lower lip of the grille sit inside the upper part of the bumper? If so, how do I fix this and can I do it myself(meaning no extra hands)? Any advice would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

Derek

I just installed my fillers a few weeks ago, I took the bumpers off and drilled the holes and slotted them a little bit to fit.When I got them installed I put an old sheet over the fillers when I was putting the bumpers back on so I wouldn't scratch them.

I don't think you can do this alone b/c I had 2 other people besides myself doing this.So get your nieghbors or somebody over there and HELP!

Hope this helps!