You can type here any text you want

burgermaster?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HYBRIDT

Frank, Bill, Gene, Dennis . . . . . anyone, any outings planned for this weekend? Saturday night maybe? It's supposed to get into the 80's this weekend. I just got my car back from paint and am putting it back together this week. Let me know:D

Adum

I'lll be out on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing your new creation. Call me I have something for you.

Just finished hot-wiring my windows and adding counter-sprung regulators.:) My 'T' might not be the fastest, but if anyone wants to have a power window race I'm game:D I'll call you tomorrow Frank and just let me know when and where to meet up on sat. I work 'till 6:00.
ADUM

Adum,
Your window times would absolutely kill my GN. You should see them try to operate with the engine off, key on. Unfreaking believably sloooooooooooooow.
Let me know how you modded your windows this Sat. I could use some help.
Later

Adum???

what happened to Adam? :D :D :D

We usually have 2-4 TR's at BurgerMaster every Sat night. 9:30 is around the time when everyone starts showing up.

Bill

ADUM is just my way of being silly on the BB. You guys always go to the mill creek BM?

I guess when you are as big as you are, you can be as silly as you want! ;)

Yes the Mill Creek BurgerMaster is where we meet. Sure would be nice to see you out there sometime....

Bill

Me,Dennis,Bill and i think Frank will be at PRP friday for some racing. If i decide to come home friday after racing instead of staying to race saturday i will be game for the Kirban deal and Burgermaster;)

I'll be there this saturday for sure!:) I've convinced myself that you guys might not even believe that I have a TR.:D I also think maybe I shouldn't call it BM 'cause it makes it a little less appealing to eat there.:)

ADUM

Geno, don't be shy about posting the times and speeds. I heard Dennis ran a 9.40 last time out.

Some do's and donts for you:

Do:
Get kicked out for running 9's
Stomp all unsuspecting V8 cars
Look cool while doing the above
Leave stereo on during 9 second blasts

Don't:
BREAK THAT THING before TTIV :mad:

:D

3 weeks!!!!!!!

Back