Buying an entire car for a fender well

Try using that shit for for collateral and see how far it gets you!

Guess he isn't talkin about me. :cool: I collected all my junk because we had a slew of Buicks and TTAs and summer fleet and a winter fleet .Buicks and a TTA were a blast dringin the winter !

It's true, Kirk always brings sunshine and butterflies to a thread........:LOL:

Funny you should mention, sunshine, is my middle name. So I'm an asshole.....I admit it. I'm also the type of guy to call a spade a spade. That takes a real special type of jerkoff to do that.....and I don't even drink alcohol...... And, I don't mind the name callin, I got thick skin, I can take it. My father didn't raise no pussy.....

Besides, I got love for the Buick people....well some of them..... Just think that some take it a little to far. Think maybe they forgot to take their meds, or they've been smokin peyote.....

Funny you should mention, sunshine, is my middle name. So I'm an asshole.....I admit it. I'm also the type of guy to call a spade a spade. That takes a real special type of jerkoff to do that.....and I don't even drink alcohol...... And, I don't mind the name callin, I got thick skin, I can take it. My father didn't raise no pussy.....

Besides, I got love for the Buick people....well some of them..... Just think that some take it a little to far. Think maybe they forgot to take their meds, or they've been smokin peyote.....
What's not to love about this guy? This seems like natural conversation from the world I really live in.

What's not to love about this guy? This seems like natural conversation from the world I really live in.
Exactly.....what's not to love. I just tell it as I see it....

For example, that fat slug, Nick Micale. He's a worthless degenerate fat piece-a-shit... See, just tell it as I see it. Nothing wrong with that. It's just my way of holding people accountable. I expect people to hold me to that same standard.

People are out of their FUCK**G minds with pricing parts on these cars. I need a fender well. I got a price of $350 and $650. Are you kidding me? Dont try to justify this either becuase its not. $2000 for goodyear eagle GT, $1200 for fender wells, $1000 for door seals, $500 hood pad, $1500 brake booster. Im at almost $7,000 right there. You think youre ever going to get that $ back? You think if i put these NOS parts on a shit $4000 car its going to be worth $11,000? LOL nope. Get your freakin heads checked people. And thats just the beginning. Its absurd how people are pricing parts for these cars. I hope OPGI comes out with everything soon and your left hoarding a pile of 30 year old shit!!

What im left with is this, I am buying an entire car with a good passenger fender well, switching mine that has a crack in it out after i repair it, washing the car, and re-selling it. To get a FUck**g fender well. I cant. so done with these cars.

Hey Man,

I was doing a search for a friend of mine and came across this pair of inner fenders for only $300 bones?? Not mine of course, however, at $300 bones for the pair, I figured I'd shoot them your way and let you see for yourself? Good Luck with it!!

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pts/d/aurora-turbo-regal-grand-national-inner/6884087278.html

Well have to get some good pics FIRST. If it's all good then ya have to shipem ($$$$) WITHOUT damaging them . I forget where the OP is.

Hey Man,

I was doing a search for a friend of mine and came across this pair of inner fenders for only $300 bones?? Not mine of course, however, at $300 bones for the pair, I figured I'd shoot them your way and let you see for yourself? Good Luck with it!!

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pts/d/aurora-turbo-regal-grand-national-inner/6884087278.html

I did contact that person. Either no response or the passenger one wasn’t nice enough for him to confidently sell. I have since found one for a great price. Waiting on it’s arrival.

My slightly damaged one will then be given away to someone in need.