You can type here any text you want

BY BY Convo's HELLO Pro Stars!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

:) Just got theses on.. 15x10 with 4.5 BS an 15x4 2.225 BS Front tires are 26x4 MT's an Rear are 275/60/15 MT's.. ELt me know what you guys think!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 001.jpg
    New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 001.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 447
yet another

Attachments

• New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 017.jpg
    New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 017.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 437
Car looks good..Reminds me of my first one. I don't generally work on other people's rides, but every time I see that exhaust I cringe...No offense..You asked what we thought : ) Bring me 700 bones and your car and I'll build you a custom 3.5" stainless system from the dp back and over the axle. Only thing that car needs...Again, I don't work on any but my own, but would make an exception as long as I didn't have to see that exhaust again :biggrin:

It will be fixed. Working 70 hrs a week does not provide enough time, but I will make it soon.

Man I wish I wouldve know you wanted Pro Stars.I know a scrap yard that has about 20 pallets of NEW Welds.Ive got drag lites and pro stars for everything I own in the basement.$35 a wheel :eek: I am not selling these nor will I get anyone a set.Chris(ruqwknf27) is local to me so if he wants,ill pass on the info to him so he can buy a few sets.

Ill bet you would run custom exhaust for $700 Scott;)Car looks pretty good!! :cool:

Hey, what can I say....Wanna play u gotta pay : ) I guarantee you that you won't find a nicer 3.5" system anywhere over the counter for sale :cool: I think materials are around 350 bux so really not that much money there to be made. Later

Thx...I prolly coulda squeezed 4" through it but I'm only running a 3" downpipe so I didn't see much need...Next step is to build a 3.5" dp for it.

can you get the frames from jegs also i like those seats. also is the frame notched for the 15/10 wheels?

No bolted right on. Not sure on the frames I bought them from a guy an he already had the frames>> He just said the seats came from Jegs..

Back