You can type here any text you want

BY BY Convo's HELLO Pro Stars!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think it looks sharp. The finish on the wheels really sets off the white and black.

You may want to consider this thought. Because the rear of the car is so much higher than the front, you have shifted your center of gravity forward and the front suspension will get crushed trying to hold weight that it wasn't designed to carry. It will begin to loose it's ride quality slowly over time. Not to say that it would break, but the front suspension will give out sooner than if the car was riding level. I have already been through this on my own GN with a set of air bags, and my brother went through it on a '73 Olds Cutlass (similiar suspension setup). He was constantly replacing wheel bearings.

I'm not being condescending, I just prefer a level ride. If there was an easy way to fit the rear tires into the wells, it would look even better than it does now. ;)

I like the rims but the seats are the best, do you know what they weigh??
They are a Jegs seat 555-70236 at $220 each. The mounts 555-70220 are $25. I bet you can fab up those mounts to the power seats and be slim and styling. :cool:

I would ditch the exhaust and lower the back end, it looks like it will come off anyways on a speed bump.

I am fixing the exhaust an I am going to a 28" tall frontrunner!! I am gonna just take the exhaust off back to the muffler an run a 4" turndown.. I am having 20" wheels made for the car right now so there's no way I can keep the exhaust. It was cool @ the time we put the motor in but now unless I run it over the rearend it has become a eye sore on such a nice car. The front tires are 26" an the rear are 28" , you wouldn't think you could pick up 2" so quick visually. I kinda like the Joe Dirt look with skinnies an fatty's. We will see how it site in a few weeks with the other wheels. :wink:

Pro stars look great, I like them better than convos. We need a pic of that car toting its front wheels to make that skinnies/Fatty look legit! :P

The car looks great. I'd like to have a white one myself, but since you asked, the exhaust is really Jethro looking... please fix that. And as mentioned previously, I'd lower the back end a little, it's too high.
I'd have left the factory seats in there myself. Love the car though! :biggrin:

The exhaust is getting redone.. Although I am nopt sur eon what I want to do. Either I am gonna go over the axle or do a Nascar style in front of the pass rear tire or do a 3" dual set-up. My car does not really sit that high int herear an I am not sure why it came out that way in the pics. As soon as I can find some nice 28" tall skinines I am gonna replace the front..

Can you lower the rear without hitting the tires? That'd look WAY better than 4x4 tires on the front.

Only thing I can figure out why the rear is so high int he pics is because I just had got through putting the wheels on an had the rear jacked up so the suspension had not settled enough therefore maybe why it looks so high. I need to repost some pics!!! If this is not the case what springs are you guys using to lower the rear??

Back