You can type here any text you want

Bye Bye 04 Cobra....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Well, I went to a little event called "Street Car Chaos" @ RT41 on firday night, but most was doing test and tune passes, and racing my buddy DR BOOST. (We were both running a bit off for the night) We started to head home after loading the car on the trailor @ 1:00am, but got a call about some possible street racing in the middle of nowhere, IN. So we headed to it. Saw some arguing that lead to nothing, and then right when we were getting ready to leave a guy started talking to us about my GN. I explained that it was only on the trailor cause of the long drive, and bringing slicks and tools and such (which is the case, this particular track is just too far for my taste), and since it was so late, and there was nobody for miles, I figured, "what the hell"! We unloaded my GN, I started it up, did a quick little burnout, and we agreed to give the Cobra 3 car lenghts, and the "bust". I tried to launch easy, but ended up covering all of the 16' wide road with the rear of my car before finally straightening out and running by him half way through 3rd gear. :D I must say, This raod was NOT meant for street racing, how i managed to swing my land yacht past his cobra without trading paint...I'll never know.

Thought I'd mention that besides scaring the crap outa myself, I did have fun! ;)

coool

whats your combo
who did your motor
what do you run

I need a combo like that

Johnny

Originally posted by badboy86gn2
coool

whats your combo
who did your motor
what do you run

I need a combo like that

Johnny

Top secret my friend, but I can say from your Sig that you would have had no problem doing the same thing! :cool:

Originally posted by turbocliff
Well, I went to a little event called "Street Car Chaos" @ RT41 on firday night, but most was doing test and tune passes, and racing my buddy DR BOOST. (We were both running a bit off for the night) We started to head home after loading the car on the trailor @ 1:00am, but got a call about some possible street racing in the middle of nowhere, IN. So we headed to it. Saw some arguing that lead to nothing, and then right when we were getting ready to leave a guy started talking to us about my GN. I explained that it was only on the trailor cause of the long drive, and bringing slicks and tools and such (which is the case, this particular track is just too far for my taste), and since it was so late, and there was nobody for miles, I figured, "what the hell"! We unloaded my GN, I started it up, did a quick little burnout, and we agreed to give the Cobra 3 car lenghts, and the "bust". I tried to launch easy, but ended up covering all of the 16' wide road with the rear of my car before finally straightening out and running by him half way through 3rd gear. :D I must say, This raod was NOT meant for street racing, how i managed to swing my land yacht past his cobra without trading paint...I'll never know.

Thought I'd mention that besides scaring the crap outa myself, I did have fun! ;)

where exactly did this take place? i am familiar with all of northern indiana...there's quite a few 03/04 Cobras around here that's for sure...nothing a mildly modded TR can't handle though...

The Cobra Had IL plates, was prolly another streetracer that didn't get to have enough fun at Street Car Chaos @ 41 like me ;)

Is that the same Cobra my little brother put a hurting on? about the same time on the same road with his GN.

Yes it was- We were there for that race too, and then most everyone left, and we were gonna leave last cause I didn't wanna try backing the trailor out around other cars. Then the dude with the cobra started talkin to us, and we took mine off the trailor and got down. (my car isn't a trailor queen, but I've been breaking things, so....)

I wanted to go GN vs. GN....But I really don't think that road would have been wide enough for the both of us! LOL

Back