You can type here any text you want

C.P.P. Offical Announcment

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT

After almost 22 years of serving the Buick Performance market,

Conley’s Performance Plus INC. is closing.

Janace and I are retiring, planning on touring the country, and Chris has career opportunities in other industries.

CPP will start liquidating inventory, tools, shop & office equipment every Saturday starting …

Saturday – Sept. 29, 2007 (9:00AM – 2:00PM).

Please feel free to contact Janace or Chris for needs & deals. Please don't call and ask "what do you have?" We won't know till we get it all out in the parking lot.

281-540-FAST

The doors will close for the last time - Oct. 31, 2007.

At this time, we would like to thank all of our friends and customers for making the last 22 years so memorable. You will always be cherished and remembered for the success YOU bestowed upon us.

Till we meet again,

Lawrence, Janace & Chris Conley

Ccp

:frown: There is a season for all things. It will be nice for them to have some R&R they deserve it. They run hard like their car Tweaked or was it Tweaked run hard like them. They were dedicated to the Buick Community.They will definately be missed. Still have a old MAG4 chip with 32*@WOT will be a keepsake..

Goodbye to one of the best left. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope LC and JC enjoy their retirement.

Well said Bill!

Best of luck to all at CPP. I still have a Tweaked picture framed and on the wall! :)

Back