You can type here any text you want

c5 corvette wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gnttop1

has any one put 2000 c5 corvette wheels on a gn if so can i get a pic i searched around and nothing

thanks Eli

that's probabley because of the 7 inches of back spacing on those suckers....however i have seen some with a 2 or 2.5 inch spacers being used:eek: to run them.
have you tried to mount them yet?

no not yet ima try one this week end. which one should i check the back or the front i dont mine putting a spacer. the wheels r to cruise around not for racing

thanks Eli

I wouldn't even try it. I wish they would fit but there's too much backspacing.

vette wheel on a gbody

this how they look on my malibu no rubbing just the right wheel spacer.the rear tires r 275-35-19

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 467
I have installed C6 Vette wheels....18 X 8.5 on front and 19 X 10 on rear on my 84GN with shaved frame rails. Used spacers from Vette Products in Florida. Looks great and handles super. Shoot me your e-mail address if you want photos. I can send them tomorrow from my work PC.
Hot Air

backspacing

here is the pic of the huge spacer need for the vette wheels

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 411
I'm running a later wheel...see post above. I'm running 1.5" spacer with long GM wheel studs on front and 2.5" rear adaptors from Vette Brakes in Florida (top drawer...quality). I had the rear frame rails shaved by Jack Cotton and trimmed the rear fender molding to clear my new Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s (295/30-19). No rub!
Conrad

i have 1/2 inch studs on the axle side no problem when driving i wont recommend doing burn out with the spacer.this is a daily driver not a race car.

work in progress

:confused:im in the works to notch the rails and mini tub and drop the car more so i can eliminate the spacers .

Don't see how you can make up for a 4.5" spacer with a frame notch. I would think it would take major surgery for that to happen.

Back