You can type here any text you want

Cal's car in GM High Tech!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
Really neat article about Cal's car. Congradulations Cal!!

That is an awsome car, just a great example of Buick's fast with class.
Never get tired of hearing that Mustang window sticker story, now its in print :D :D :) ;) :cool:

just got it but havent read it yet, but by looking at the pics that is one bad ass ride.:D

Not sure why I got mine, my "Final Notice" copy was two copies ago?
Just got sick of seeing them spending all these $'s on older camaros/firebirds just to go low 13's:confused: :confused:
I'll proably resubscribe thou:rolleyes:

Originally posted by CHARGED
Just got sick of seeing them spending all these $'s on older camaros/firebirds just to go low 13's:confused: :confused:

True they do give alot of ink to the camaro guys. probably because they out number us Buick subscription guys 100-1.

Anyone that gives our Buicks as much attention as GM High Tech deserves our support..

Originally posted by CHARGED
I would have to agree with you. Here lately they are finally putting more buicks in there. I guess i'll have to subscribe again myself.
Congrats to Cal!!!;)

Originally posted by Race Jace
Anyone that gives our Buicks as much attention as GM High Tech deserves our support..

I'll have to agree. What other mags give TR's any print on any kind of regular basis?

Now that Rick Jensen (a Buick owner) is the editor of GMHTP I'm sure we'll see more Buick articles..... They have to do more Fbody articles though cause that is where the money is at (it's just a matter of numbers)..... GMHTP gets my support and I would like to see them become a monthly mag instead of bi-monthly!!!:) :cool:

Back