Camaro / C5 front Brake adaptor plates

chadswe4

I'm looking to buy a set of adaptor plates for a set of 2001 S-10 spindles and hubs I just bough.
Camaro or C5 I'm not sure yet.
Who makes them?

There's a guy on the Monti board namer screen name ED that was making all kinds of brackets for G body spindles and B body spindles, but I can't seem to get it touch with him.
If you do a brake search on there site you'll find him, and if you do please let me know.

Thanks
Chad

c5 brackets

i designed a set of brackets for the stock g-body spindle to C5 corvette brakes for the ibild guy but the s10 ones you have will not work with the g-body brackets i did, the s10 with the hubs have a different bolt pattern where the dust shields bolt to the spindle compared to the g-body, so good luck finding someone with those brackets

Thanks Evil
I'll check one to the other. If I send you the mesurments that you would need do you think you could make a proto type set to see if they will work?
If so let me know.

Thanks
Chad
chadswe4@yahoo.com

well how i did it was i did a drawing in autocad and printed it out and had a carpenter friend of mine make it out of 1/2" wood and did a test fit on the spindle and caliper bracket and once i got everything right i sent the autocad file to Brady @ ibild and he plasma cut the brackets out of 1/2" steel and he sells the sets for the C5 and ls1 brakes on stock g-body's and camaro spinldes, so if i dont have the spindles its not easy for me to do the designing, also the spindles you have are going for $450 a pair here and you have to buy everyhting that comes in the spindle brakes package
joe

Yah I already did. But I found them for a good price. $299 shipped.They come with 11'' hats stock and dual poston calapers.
The difference shouldn't be that great from one to the other.
Could you give me the specs on the spindle to bolt holes mesurments so I can see what the diference is.
Thanks
Chad