You can type here any text you want

Camaro SS Red LS1/6SPD/TTOPS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
Rare Bright Red exterior (1 of 250). Super clean car with 87k miles. You'd think the car has 8700 miles. Although the car is a 1998, it looks the same as the 2002 models. Factory Silver ZR-1 5 spokes. Features Cruise Control, tilt wheel, T-Tops w/ factory covers, power Windows and locks, Ice Cold A/C. $75 Custom made Black shiftknob with SS inlay, perfect factory SLP leather knob included. New Sony CD Player with Pioneer REV Speakers worth approx. $800. Factory Cassette and Speakers included. 2 sets of Keys and Fobs. 2 sets of factory GM Ebony Floormats, one set is brand new Camaro SS with rare factory Deckmat never used ($300). Factory Owner's booklet. Tinted rear hatch window. No mods except K&N drop-in filter, and Custom 3 inch stainless stealth exhaust system. Perfect paint finish, no dents, dings or rust. Red Coated Calipers, and discs on the brakes. Ready for a carshow! Almost new tires,brakes, battery. 1-09 PA inspection. Gets 24mpg around town and 34 highway. Asking $12K or best offer. Trades considered. Possibly a GMC Syclone/Typhoon+$$$. Give me email addy for pics. :)

the car actually has 89k miles now, and I also forgot to mention it has traction Control, and 3.42 gears in it.

almost 91K miles now, fresh oil change,fresh coolant(no more dex-cool garbage) I aslo installed a custom sub box-amp to complete the stereo system. Perfect for blaring PANAMA with the t-tops off at excessive volumes :)

Car now has close to 93k miles. Willing to take offers. I'll re-install the factory stereo system and keep the NOS Floormats and things to lower the price if needed.

want a C5 FRC? you can see pics on the last page of my cardomain link. I'm asking 20500 for it with new BFG KD's and a/v system intact...less than 55K miles, 6 speed car as well. Of course I'd need pics of yours and then work out something possibly with your car plus cash. Just bouncing out an option.

Nice car, but I'm more of a GM guy. I'd love to get a 93 Cobra in that teal or Orange color though. A FRC corvette would be awesome, but I don't really have money to waste right now since I'm trying to get my Buick done and pay for my house, I'm seeking a Syclone or Typhoon to tow my jetski with before summer ends. My car has 93k miles now so price is lowered. I've been enjoying weekend excursions with the T-Tops off :)

Does anyone know how I can add pics to this post?

I'd really prefer a sy/ty trade, but I'd be open to a WH-1, or WE-4 trade. Or possibly other TR's as long as they're clean. It would be kinda hard to go from such a clean SS to a ragged car/truck needing bodywork.

Still for sale. Fresh Centerforce dual friction clutch and slave cylinder. First $10k or a TR/Sy of similar value gets it!

I have a 86 GN I'm testing the waters with. If it goes I'm probably going to look for an LSx car in the 10k price range. The GN will require fillers and paint and apparently some trans work. It's no show car, but it isn't a basket case either. If a GN would interest you let me know.

I already have an 86 GN project car :) I'd really like to get a sy/ty or a T-Type. Thanx for the offer though. If you sell your car, I'll certainly make you a deal on mine.

Back