You can type here any text you want

Can a TA49 go into the 11's??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84ttype

I'm looking into modding a TA turbo for my hotair in order to get 11.8~11.9s. I want to stay small so I can run the stock convertor if possible. I'm going to port the intake and heads, and with WB, DS, and MAFT PRO I think the tuning part is pretty much solid. Is anyone out there running a TA49?? Am I missing anything that would help me get there??

I'm looking into modding a TA turbo for my hotair in order to get 11.8~11.9s. I want to stay small so I can run the stock convertor if possible. I'm going to port the intake and heads, and with WB, DS, and MAFT PRO I think the tuning part is pretty much solid. Is anyone out there running a TA49?? Am I missing anything that would help me get there??

I used to run a TA49 great Turbo and very capable of running high 11's in pure hot air trim. Great turbo for stock stall cars. I used to run mine with a 3000 stall converter and would easily blow the tires away. I feel I left alot of unused power on the table. The 49's power band starts early and peaks about 24-28 psi depending on your exhaust trim, (mine had a .82 housing).

Back