You can type here any text you want

can anyone identify this intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my first gn

I need help from you guys to identify my intercooler it was on my 86 gn thanks
20160113_143441.jpg
20160113_143145.jpg
20160113_143021.jpg

Yea that's interesting.. looks like an old spearco universal.. but could be a custom cause the welds are a little crude.

Looks like it's the 2nd one from "SS Racing". Trend has a couple of cores similar sized but thicker and support 900+ hp they say.

I suspect that is a very early piece. It's certainly not made now, although if you read that thread I suggested to post it in they do discuss that style design. The design is actually not bad and Bison is experimenting with a modern one with a better core. Post it in that thread with all the pictures. If anything it would be a conversation starter. You may find out more history on it.

I suspect that is a very early piece. It's certainly not made now, although if you read that thread I suggested to post it in they do discuss that style design. The design is actually not bad and Bison is experimenting with a modern one with a better core. Post it in that thread with all the pictures. If anything it would be a conversation starter. You may find out more history on it.
Ok thanks

Back