You can type here any text you want

Can dogs be TR members.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pittsburghkid

Displacement Replacement.
If only he could figure out the difference between standard and metric sockets he could be a big help.

Attachments

• damn dog.jpg
    damn dog.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 316
This guy pees on every tire in the yard:biggrin:If I am in the garage under a car he crawls right under with me.He falls a sleep and thats it. Not even the impact wakes him up. But a racoon walks in the yard and its all over

Attachments

• Copy of IM000293.JPG
    Copy of IM000293.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 260
he looks hungry

a pit mix?

Ya i think with boxer. He just wandered up to me as a puppy skinny and with a cut on his neck so i took him in. Now he doesn't leave my side even when i'm under the car. Only problem is then he gets all greasy and oily and needs a bath.

This is my other dog, he's a pure pit.

Attachments

• blaze.jpg
    blaze.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 236
This guy pees on every tire in the yard:biggrin:If I am in the garage under a car he crawls right under with me.He falls a sleep and thats it. Not even the impact wakes him up. But a racoon walks in the yard and its all over

I wish mine would just go to sleep, he starts sniffing the undercarriage and gets a total mess.

Here's "Sonny"...my 4 year old Jack Russell Terrier...boy..I wish my GN had all the energy HE has!...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Claude. :wink:

Dogs are definately TR members! Here's a pic of my dog. His name is Toby. He's a Mastiff and Lab mix. About the only thing he gets accomplished in the garage is licking the bugs out of the corners of the garage floor!

Attachments

• PC100009.jpg
    PC100009.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 193
Here is a pic of Marvin, the only problem is that he is always bringing something home:frown: i have no room for that :mad:

My dog can't be a member cause he's named after a ford.

Rusty.

Here is a pic of Marvin, the only problem is that he is always bringing something home:frown: i have no room for that :mad:

I see some wallets, belts, boots and perhaps a nice jacket walking across the street. :D

Attachments

• marvin.jpg
    marvin.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 96
Back