You can type here any text you want

can I get a chip made?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blueta

Ok, I just bought an 87 gn with a new motor. It has green stripe injectors, ta60 turbo, adjustable regulator, inline fuel pump. The previous owner bought the car as it sits now and doesn't know if there is an aftermarket cam in it. He thinks that there is but not sure. Also not sure of head work. So without knowing those things would I be able to get a chip made that'll make the car run good? The previous owner just stuck in a 30# chip now without knowing the specs on it and the car doesn't run real smooth. ALSO might have to do with the car sitting for 7 months and just starting it up to move it out of the way every once in a while so I'm sure it needs some new plugs and not sure if it's the chip making it run like that. Any help is appreciated as always. Thanks

That was another question I was gonna ask about those injectors lol. Are all green stripes 30#'s? Since I don't have a lot of $$ to go around I'll look around the for sale section and see if I can find a used combo to get me going. Thanks.

Back