You can type here any text you want

Can i get a scanmaster to work for my truck?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE BLACK MAMBA

I`ve got a ford f150 harley and i plan on doing some up grades to the supercharger...would a scanmaster work to help me tune it...or should i go with a held hand tuner....

what year truck?

Basically, no there are no scanmasters for the newer vehicles.

Perhaps there should be...

Bob

I`ve got a ford f150 harley and i plan on doing some up grades to the supercharger...would a scanmaster work to help me tune it...or should i go with a held hand tuner....

Alot of people use Sniper to tune their vehicles and it's what I use on my 4.6 Hybrid. You could also use the SCT tuner I believe:confused:

What about a 1991 S-10 with the 4.3 V6? You think a Scanmaster could/would read the ALDL port ECM readings?

What about a 1991 S-10 with the 4.3 V6? You think a Scanmaster could/would read the ALDL port ECM readings?

Scanmaster will not work for your truck, at least they don't list your application on their website. You might be able to use scanmaster, that is what I use on my 92 TY. You can download for free and use it up to 20 times. You will need a cable though which you can order from moates.

Back