You can type here any text you want

Can I use a walpro fp and a hotwire kit on a farily stock TTA ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

transampacecar

Hi
I realized today when my mechanic put my car on the lift, that the last owner had the gas tank removed at some point to install a new fuel pump. Problem is, that whoever did the job never put back the heat shield (which is missing and has no idea where it is) and he bend ths sh** out of the tank. My current mechanic suggested I install a new tank and a new fuel pump and since it has an adjustable fuel reg maybe I should install a Walpro.
So, the only mods that are on the car is an adjustable fuel regulator, 160 thermostat and a chip from Caspers setup for 93 octane and 160 thermostat. Here are the questions

1. Can a Walpro fuel pump be used on a stock TTA ? If so, which model number to get.
2. Can I install a hotwire kit on a stock TTA or do I have to do other mods before I can install the kit.
3. Any idea if the heat shield between the muffler and gas tank is available and who may carry it ?

Back