Can someone check on Charlie?

Still waiting to get the afternoon/ evening report. As soon as we hear from Charlie's sister, we'll share info here.

I spoke to Greg earlier. Charlie's condition has not changed. I just spoke with him a week ago and everything seemed fine. We even talked about the cars. He told me story's and of him and dad racing their turbobuicks.

I got the same email.

How old is Charlie? I never figured it out from his posts.

Spoolfool I promise I will call you back tomorrow. Sorry I could not answer tonight. In respect for Charlie, we need to keep that email to the people it was sent too.

Lord- Please help Charlie pull out of this situation, and let his Turbo Buick brothers help him through this. Amen
Amen!:cry:

C'mon Charlie, who else are we going to discuss goats, redheads, wine making, and the one way lockable basement door with?

Praying for you and your family.

Last edited:
Damn. I really hate to hear this. Charlie helped me out with a lot of info on AC repairs. Finally got AC up and running just last night. Get online to thank him and read this.

Im heart broken. I spoke with him over the years, and finally got to meet him in person this year when Power Tour went through Texas. It was so great to put a face to my tb friend, who was always willing to help. Even on Power Tour, he got under my car to check something out. I could tell he was in physical pain, we talked about it and he said nothing could be done. Otherwise, he seemed happy. Just meeting him in person made my day. I hope and pray for a miracle. He is an amazing man. ♡GNGAL

Still no update for this evening. When I talked to Greg a few hours ago, Greg still hadn't gotten any sleep after his all-nighter at the hospital.
I'll call him in the AM and report.

Man this has to be a nightmare I'm in.

No,

It's reality.

And it freegin' sucks to the N'th degree.......

Once more, and daily, Prayers sent to Charlie and family...........

Oh my goodness, this is tragic news! Absolutely horrible!!

I'm relatively new around here, however, Charlie has corrected me, helped me, and guided me through much. He was a great guy and seemed to be an open book! This is so, so tragic, as he was so loved (and by so many)! Hard to wrap your mind around really!

God Speed to you Charlie! Prayers and well wishes to everyone who knew him! And to those who didn't really as he was just an all around good dude who always seemed willing to help anyone and or anybody who needed it! He was quite the contributor and a total asset to this community!

I Pray for Charlie and pray that the Good Lord would heal all and comfort those closest to him! God Bless You All!

Amen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thursday AM report: Greg contacted the night nurse. She said that Charlie is doing the same. Nothing new to report. Still waiting for test results back. Please pray for Charlie's sister (Carol). As she's now having to deal with making decisions, legal issues and such.

Just found this, I'm shocked. I never met Charlie but talked with him through here over the years. I'm so sad to hear this, hope he pulls through! I'm in Dallas area if I can help with anything.