Can you log off pl with a I-Pad?

Ya!! I'd love to have a Powerlogger Console APP on my Ipad, and be able to talk to and log from the PL via Bluetooth. But..... That would require a complete redesign of the PL, and production of an APP. Aint gonna' happen.

I wish the PL had a memory that could automatically log your runs without the need of a laptop. Or maybe a small device that could be plugged in via USB that could then be plugged into the laptop to pull your log from.

Wouldn't that be cool. But there would have to be a way to trigger logging to start and stop.

Wouldn't that be cool. But there would have to be a way to trigger logging to start and stop.

Trigger with WOT through the TPS and/or 12v input. Then log for 20 or so seconds.

MSD Digital 7+ has a trigger and erase input wires. In my S-10 I had erase hooked up to the line lock and record trigger to the trans brake.

I don't like the timed logs. The only thing they're good for is racing. A lot of people don't race, or like me don't race anymore. Our recordings are done on the street and usually for longer periods of time.

Ya!! I'd love to have a Powerlogger Console APP on my Ipad, and be able to talk to and log from the PL via Bluetooth. But..... That would require a complete redesign of the PL, and production of an APP. Aint gonna' happen.

You mean ain't gonna happen cheaply lol. My cheapest idea is to just install a dedicated windows pc in the car, recreate the client app to just rebroadcast the data stream from the hardware via usb to a webservice (need wifi in pc or internet phone card adapter to connect to internet at anytime) then ipad could consume the data over the internet using the "simple" webservice anywhere in the world.

Writing data for tuning from the PL is the other part, probably just use the laptop app already there for that.