You can type here any text you want

Cannot contact anyone at DMH Performance, does anyone live near Georgetown Ohio?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87 WE2

Wondering if anyone is in the Georgetown Ohio area? I am trying to get in contact with DMH Performance about an electric cutout I sent in for repair in December and I haven't got it back yet or been able to get in touch with anyone over there in weeks. No response to emails, or calls back and now there voicemail is full.
I sent it in for repair 12/22 got in touch with them on 1/18 and was told it would be fixed that week and shipped out the following week since then nothing, not sure whats going on if it was shipped and lost on transit or whatever.

I just thought I would ask and see if anyone is local to there place and would be willing to take a ride over and knock on the door. 12532 New Hope White Oak Station Road, Georgetown, OH 45121

Not sure what the deal is they make a great product but the warranty & customer service sucks... If you can help please let me know, I have a feeling I may never see my cutout again...

I called later today there voice mail is not full anymore I was able to leave another message. So I guess theres hope.

Is there no one in the Georgetown Ohio area that can help me out by taking a ride over there? Still cannot get in touch with this place.

Is there no one in the Georgetown Ohio area that can help me out by taking a ride over there? Still cannot get in touch with this place.

Hey man...I'm from Saskatchewan...up in Canada. I bought a pair of cutouts for my car back in October...ran them for a few months and one of the motor's has actually "popped" off the assembly. Not sure how or why - but I am sharing your difficulty in getting in touch with anyone at DMH...I have called, sent emails, even called again today - still no luck. I have been trying to get in touch with them since mid May.

If you do get in touch with them please ask him to connect with me. I'll do the same for you.

I have read some reviews and it seems that while they have a good product...they are brutal at getting back to people or even honouring their warranty. I even said I would consider advice on how to fix the darn thing instead of replacing it...but no luck still.

Stay cool man.
Five

Back