Can't believe this guy lived through this

gunslinger

50371d1322602221-i-blew-up-my-fj-literally-img_0183.jpg

More info I blew up my FJ... literally... - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

:eek::eek::eek:

he's just stupid enough to kill himself later .. the little cap you get with the tank keeps this from happening .. small bus stupid ..i bet he cleans parts with gasoline in the basement next to the furnace also .. lucky bastard ..

Some yrs ago, my neighbor had a leaky tank in his station wagon..The fire marshall thinks that when the clock wound, the gas exploded. [Very old Ford wagon].
He wasn't so lucky. Blew the house off the foundation, [Split level and the wagon was under his b room], set the place on fire and killed the whole family....

Multi stupid w/ this clown...starting the truck, then driving it, then lowering the window....Comparing this moron to other "winners" of the Darwin, this guy has about a 50/50 chance of having an IQ above 40...

he's just stupid enough to kill himself later .. the little cap you get with the tank keeps this from happening .. small bus stupid ..i bet he cleans parts with gasoline in the basement next to the furnace also .. lucky bastard ..

From what I uderstand from our Canadian neighbors the cap isn't required for transportation like it is in the states. That's just stupid to me and here it will get you a $10K fine if you're caught.