Cant fix Stupid!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
All the talent in the world wont fix that. I gotta wonder how many times this schmuck has done this before. You know it aint the first time.

Now for the rest of his career he will be known as the moron who tried pulling over a cop in a tricked out truck.:rolleyes:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

One of the country's most famous motocross racers is facing charges Tuesday. He is accused of impersonating a police officer when he allegedly pulled over a vehicle that had two Florida troopers and an Osceola County deputy inside.

Superstar motocross rider, 25-year-old James " Bubba" Stewart Jr., bonded out of the Orange County jail overnight. His truck is being kept at the Florida Highway Patrol's (FHP) headquarters impound lot.

The truck Stewart Jr. was driving was a dead giveaway that he wasn't an officer, and investigators said they don't know why he would try to impersonate one.

Just days after he competed in a huge event in Canada, Stewart Jr. allegedly targeted three men in a car, activated his blue and red dash lights, and pulled them over in a fake traffic stop on State Road 417. Police said the incident happened at about 4:50pm on Monday.

Troopers said they are baffled by Stewart Jr.'s actions, saying he was driving a tricked-out off-road truck when he activated a blue and red dash light. The off-duty officers said they immediately suspected something was strange, but pulled over anyway.

"As he pulls off the road to comply with this truck trying to stop him, the truck suddenly pulls up beside him, the passenger of the truck yells something to the trooper that's driving and that's when the trooper identifies himself as a police officer," said Sgt. Kim Montes of the Florida Highway Patrol.

Investigators said that's when Stewart Jr. fled the scene, but was followed to Orlando-International Airport where he and his passenger, 44-year-old Thames Jehrrod Quinault, from California, were arrested.

Investigators said Quinault was leaving on a flight and tried to hide the police lights in his luggage.

Stewart Jr. told troopers he'd purchased the light system at a flea market. Both the vehicle and the lights were confiscated. Officers said they did get a confession out of Stewart.

Troopers said because the truck was used in the commission of a felony, its likely Stewart Jr. will never get it back.

Stewart Jr. has made millions of dollars on the "Supercross" series, which has been compared to the NASCAR of motocross racing. He has his own website and TV show on the cable channel "Fuel."

that's really stupid of him, he seemed like he always had his head on his shoulders. I bet you this incident has something to do with his TV show.

All the talent in the world wont fix that. I gotta wonder how many times this schmuck has done this before. You know it aint the first time.

Now for the rest of his career he will be known as the moron who tried pulling over a cop in a tricked out truck.:rolleyes:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

One of the country's most famous motocross racers is facing charges Tuesday. He is accused of impersonating a police officer when he allegedly pulled over a vehicle that had two Florida troopers and an Osceola County deputy inside.

Superstar motocross rider, 25-year-old James " Bubba" Stewart Jr., bonded out of the Orange County jail overnight. His truck is being kept at the Florida Highway Patrol's (FHP) headquarters impound lot.

The truck Stewart Jr. was driving was a dead giveaway that he wasn't an officer, and investigators said they don't know why he would try to impersonate one.

Just days after he competed in a huge event in Canada, Stewart Jr. allegedly targeted three men in a car, activated his blue and red dash lights, and pulled them over in a fake traffic stop on State Road 417. Police said the incident happened at about 4:50pm on Monday.

Troopers said they are baffled by Stewart Jr.'s actions, saying he was driving a tricked-out off-road truck when he activated a blue and red dash light. The off-duty officers said they immediately suspected something was strange, but pulled over anyway.

"As he pulls off the road to comply with this truck trying to stop him, the truck suddenly pulls up beside him, the passenger of the truck yells something to the trooper that's driving and that's when the trooper identifies himself as a police officer," said Sgt. Kim Montes of the Florida Highway Patrol.

Investigators said that's when Stewart Jr. fled the scene, but was followed to Orlando-International Airport where he and his passenger, 44-year-old Thames Jehrrod Quinault, from California, were arrested.

Investigators said Quinault was leaving on a flight and tried to hide the police lights in his luggage.

Stewart Jr. told troopers he'd purchased the light system at a flea market. Both the vehicle and the lights were confiscated. Officers said they did get a confession out of Stewart.

Troopers said because the truck was used in the commission of a felony, its likely Stewart Jr. will never get it back.

Stewart Jr. has made millions of dollars on the "Supercross" series, which has been compared to the NASCAR of motocross racing. He has his own website and TV show on the cable channel "Fuel."

What a dumb ...yeah you know what Its better of to keep it like GNBRETT said "Cant fix stupid"!!! What flying 100ft in the air isnt enought excitment for you, you retard!!!!

This guy isn't smart at all. He is probably one of the if not the fastest supercross rider ever. He makes dumb mistakes on the track which costs him the title a few times.

His dad has become pretty bigheaded they say so should be interesting to see what he says...

oops.. my nephew worships him and wants to conquer the motocross world like he has. really, if this is the worst thing that he does, then i don't see any problem with kids looking up to him.
this is just one of those stupid things that kids with money and no supervision do, and will quietly be plead down to some sort of a misdemeanor.

oops.. my nephew worships him and wants to conquer the motocross world like he has. really, if this is the worst thing that he does, then i don't see any problem with kids looking up to him.
this is just one of those stupid things that kids with money and no supervision do, and will quietly be plead down to some sort of a misdemeanor.
I really hope ur joking? He aint no 12 yr. old kid. Grown professional man in fact.

And if kids are looking up to a schmuck impersonating a cop on the highway with red and blue light he bought off the internet then our countries values are officially in the toilet!

ur nephew needs a new hero cause he aint it.

Jackass

We have a jackass that did almost the same thing here in town to a detective.

Our jackass has a black Dodge Charger tinted out. He's an EMT in the next town over. The jackass/wacker has more LEDs/strobes on his car than our patrol cars. So the detective sees his car leave a parking lot and was wondering if the Charger was OTJ, so he calls out the plate to be ran. The jackass returns and begins to question the detective why he ran his plate. Well, jackass has a scanner in his car. Now the whole force looks for him.

Oh yea, jackass stepped it up to a higher degree. While he was on a call as an EMT, he fondled a girl while she was passed out. Now he's has criminal charges against him.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Jackass

We have a jackass that did almost the same thing here in town to a detective.

Our jackass has a black Dodge Charger tinted out. He's an EMT in the next town over. The jackass/wacker has more LEDs/strobes on his car than our patrol cars.
Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
we call them Sparkies around here Billy. there the worst kinda public paid or volunteer officials. usually the ones that couldn't make it in LE

I really hope ur joking? He aint no 12 yr. old kid. Grown professional man in fact.

And if kids are looking up to a schmuck impersonating a cop on the highway with red and blue light he bought off the internet then our countries values are officially in the toilet!

ur nephew needs a new hero cause he aint it.

think back to when you were in your teens and early 20's.. what kind of stupid stuff did you do? and if you did get caught in a moment of stupidity, was it national news?

think back to when you were in your teens and early 20's.. what kind of stupid stuff did you do? and if you did get caught in a moment of stupidity, was it national news?
actually I was in the police academy at age 25 as I was a grown man at that age just as this idiot is.

did I do stupid things when I was 15 and 16? of course but impersonating a police officer wasn't at the top or bottom of my list.

and if I was a national star like he is I can assure u playing wannbe cop on the highway committing felonies with strangers on public highways would have been something I would have avoided like the plague.

when ur getten paid millions of dollars by sponsors it will and should make national news. isnt someone like that supposed to be a role model for young MC riders to emulate? how many parents want their kids to emulate him now? not too many I hope...

a moment of stupidity is speeding down the highway at 100 mph and getting caught cause speed is in his blood.

impersonating a cop with emergency lights in ur vehicle and actually pulling someone over is how serial rapists operate. I, nor will the state of Florida will view that as "A moment on stupidity". sry, not buying that lame excuse and im sure no one else is either.