You can type here any text you want

Cant hear sound

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kwcook

I put a stock radio into my t Type with Infintity 3.5's for the front. The speaker works on the left side but I cant get the right to work. I tested with the factory wiring and with new wires and still no luck. Is it possible that the wires are not making a connection in the back of the head unit itself (into the adapter and on into the radio)? If so, How can I solve this problem?

Any input is appreciated

Thanks
Kyle Cook

All the other speakers are working including the front right one that plugs into the same bracket. I was just thinking that maybe the metal pins were not making contact with ther harness the wires come out of.

The easiest way is to use a small battery AA or even a 9v battery as test the wires at the head unit, if the speakers pop then the connections are good.

Is the stock wiring harness untouched? Did you mix up the wires? There is a gray (illumination) and a brown (parking lights) that is simular to the speaker wires.

I used the wires from the stock locations. There are two gray wires, I think one goes to the left speaker and the other is what you are saying the Illumination. Where does the Illumination wire go?

I used the wires from the stock locations. There are two gray wires, I think one goes to the left speaker and the other is what you are saying the Illumination. Where does the Illumination wire go?

If you did not cut the factory radio harness then don't worry, check the speakers with the battery I mentioned with the radio unpluged.

There is 2 gray wires one is front left speaker negative and the light brown is the positive.

The other gray is the illumination or dimmer wire, the wire is for dimming the display on the factory radio. You don't use this wire for aftermarket radios.

Back