Car Covers

BOP4ever

Where is the best place to get a car cover ? I need one for my GN as I am moving and it will have to set outside until I can get a garage built at my new house so water proof is something that it has to be !!

Thanks !!!

Im in a similiar situation and am lookin to do the same. If you have a Sam's Club nearby they sell for about $21 and are pretty decent.

car cover

i was very satisfied with my cover. Its from california car cover and the fit was perfect. Its called extreme weave and it is the best on the market. It is a bit pricey at 300 $ but well worth it. Just google the name and you will see the site.

Im in a similiar situation and am lookin to do the same. If you have a Sam's Club nearby they sell for about $21 and are pretty decent.

Be REAL careful.....this is definitely one of those items that "you get what you pay for".
A paint job can be really boogered up QUICK out in the elements with a poor cover.
And we all know that body work is mega-dollars anymore.

autoanything.com

If it's going to sit outside, I would go with the Noah- about $200.

It is durable, soft, great for the rain and it has pockets for the mirrors.

I use this cover for my 07 monte carlo ss that sits outside and i love it.

Dont buy a cheap cover- it will scratch the paint and not last.

Frank

Costco. $29 bux. Very nice cover. I have 3 of them for my cars and they are great. No scratches, good heavy material, breathes well...

I don't give a shit how old this thread is. I just saw a slight scratch on my car roof from a cheap ass rainx blue cover. I'm about pissed off--cheap shit!