You can type here any text you want

car running way too lean need help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

redd222

my gn is running way too lean could anybody post up possibilities of what the problem is

With what you've provided for info, probably no help yet. Tell us about your car, how it's set up, etc. When did this start, how did you discover it?

car was running fine had bottom end rebuilt top end is the same all vaccum lines good no leaks what could it b

no scan tools ordering one though what should i go with powerlogger or scanmaster

Just got back in

Just got back into my TType technology has changed. So I went back to basics with a scan master. Learned to tune with it with help from board members. Bought turbolink from another board member because of price and from what I read it can be used with 94-95 LT1 which my brother has. I suggest go back to basics and move up.

no scan tools ordering one though what should i go with powerlogger or scanmaster

scanmaster for regular driving and tuning, powerlogger for serious tuning a must for racing, I, like a lot of guys use both, but I only get the laptop and power logger out at the track.
As far as the rich condition you now have, 1st thing put a set of fresh plugs in the engine. Make sure you have the correct chip in the puter for the injectors you are running.

Chuck

Back