Car show - April 23 at PSU Abington, PA. Noon till 4pm

phillyturbosix

Staff member
The Penn State University Abington Campus is hosting their 1st Annual Classic Car Show on April 23rd. Rain date is May 14th. This show is open to all cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Goodie bags and cool tee shirts are being handed out to every entry! It is a judged show with people's choice and best of show awards! Classes for all vehicles. DJ and food. $10 per car with discounts to multi car clubs. 12 noon to 4 pm. Held at the beautiful Abington Campus in Abington Pa.

More Info: Call 215-881-7508
Location: 1600 Woodland road, Abington pa 19001. Held at the Physical Education building

* There is also "Philly's Best Cruise Night To Support Our Troops" that night but that's from 6pm till 10pm. So what a way to kick off the car show season do both shows in one day! They are both close. Maybe 15 min ride away. I will be at both with some others who will be going to Ray's show later so we can caravan there so no one gets lost! I can't wait to get the car out for a nice long day of showing it! Bring those cars out!

Thanks Jim, it will be nice to see events posted and this part of the board coming alive:cool:

ok .. who ever wants to come can meet us at the Krispy Kreme on cottman ave in the NE. At the Roosevelt mall. We are meeting 10:30 -110 am and cruising to psu from there!

I'll be there with Nick! Who else wants to meet there and caravan up with us? Travis I think you need to bring that GN out! :cool: Here is the address of the Krispy Kreme for anyone who wants to meet us there and caravan up!

2327 Cottman Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19149 US
Phone: 215-708-8040

MAP IS HERE

I'll be there with Nick! Who else wants to meet there and caravan up with us? Travis I think you need to bring that GN out! Here is the address of the Krispy Kreme for anyone who wants to meet us there and caravan up!

The smell is in the air, I need to lay the smack down on a few LAMO:D :D

No BG for your guys:confused: :(