You can type here any text you want

Car show on Saturday.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

L8TRH8R

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US&rdm=4n1d7bkmv#/watch?v=YzfIvKZqreY

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

If anyone can attach a working link please feel free to do so!

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

aefdb651-d9e7-8423.jpg

Picked up this artwork on the 2nd...

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

3 points and $85, they were behind a gas station, took a bunch of pix of the car and motor, he even offered to send me a copy of the dash cam video! Hopefully the powers that be will allow him to. First ticket since 1998, hundreds of burn outs laid/street kills, lots of wide open road here. We were about 15 miles out of town, he was so impressed with the car and driving he dropped the ticket to as low as he could, being his superior officer and he were both watching us, they'd just met to turn in tickets for the day and return to their respective stations!

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

ticket

3 points and $85, they were behind a gas station, took a bunch of pix of the car and motor, he even offered to send me a copy of the dash cam video! Hopefully the powers that be will allow him to. First ticket since 1998, hundreds of burn outs laid/street kills, lots of wide open road here. We were about 15 miles out of town, he was so impressed with the car and driving he dropped the ticket to as low as he could, being his superior officer and he were both watching us, they'd just met to turn in tickets for the day and return to their respective stations!

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

That sucks if you were to do that up here your car will be gone and your licence and the fine on top of all that, good luck.

I live in Montana for a reason, we didn't have a speed limit at all here 8 years ago, 4th largest state with less then a million people. We love our guns and our freedom! Plenty of open roads, his last comment was, "make sure and do stuff like that when you're getting on the interstate next time!" :-)

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

Wow $85.00 for that and I just got a speeding ticket for 67 in a 55 and it cost me $150.00......To make matters worse I was just cruising in my wifes Escape :rolleyes:

Wow $85.00 for that and I just got a speeding ticket for 67 in a 55 and it cost me $150.00......To make matters worse I was just cruising in my wifes Escape :rolleyes:

$85.00 and 2 points, went and paid the ticket Wednesday. ;-) Montana is a state that is run BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE!

Cool, Ohio is run by people for themselves (and money).

They were trying to pass a law here that allowed a cop to impound your car if he felt you were hot rodding (not even speeding or racing) and the state kept your car and would auction it off for their profit.

That's insane!!!! I've got a friend with a blown 69 Camaro who at one point lost his license strictly from point accumulation from burn outs. They don't care here as long as you're not drinking, we've got the #1 death rate for DUI per capita. Just recently our state government tried to repeal a medical marijuana law that was voted in I believe in 08. (over 40000 registered patients in a state with less then a million) the caregivers blocked the law by a state judges rule as un constitutional and now it'll go up again in 2012! We take our state and federal rights very seriously here. This is why I stay in a University town, go too far out and they take it a little TOO serious!!!

Back