You can type here any text you want

car won't start!! please help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

roro1

87 GN,was driving and with no warning car just cut off,and would not start back up. Fuel pump is working,car has no spark. Where should I start,I unplugged tsp and tried to start in that didn't work also unplugged computer and checked the prongs there good. Thanks for any help!!

No spark usually means crank sensor is bad.

Ok tried to start car today and it started up just fine,ran for about 45 seconds and cut off,started back up and ran for another 45 seconds and cut off again. Then it would not start back up! Any suggestions? ?

Check your connectors on your ECM the pins sometimes rust away. When the car stalls out the the check engine light come on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have checked the pins on the ecu they are all good,it has only started twice and i didn't check to see if the check engine light came on or not.

Mine did the same thing fuel pump would turn on with the key but wouldn't stay running when cranked . Check the hot wire fuse if u have one and the connectors to the pump. Also make sure your grounds are good

I will say it again, crank sensor. They do go bad.

My vote is for the crank sensor as well, I had same symptoms and it was the CS.

Back