You can type here any text you want

carb'd brackets and hard lines for cat. for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

I have what I believe are all the brackets for the 81-83 turbo cars. This includes the water pump y bracket, the ac BIG bracket, the carburator throttle and tranny passing gear cable bracket, and alot of others. They are off of an 83 I believe, and I dont need them. Also have 2 hard lines that go from the back of the cat I believe to the do dad that controlls emissions. I know somebody needs this stuff. I almost had the intake, but could'nt get the last stripped bolt out, the torqs bolt in the very front drivers side:D
anyways, I will sell all the brackets and hard hoses for 150 shipped? pics coming..... also will trade for or deduct off the price an 82-83 wastegate housing w/ actuator in working condition:cool:

upon further inspection of the matter:rolleyes: I realize I dont have the bracket for the power steering pump, and maybe one other. But they were not there to take off anyways.

trades welcome, I need that 83 waste gate assembly really bad with a working actuator. price negociable since I just threw a price on here, dont really know what its work. thanks.:smile:

also have a spare distributor, swapped it, but it was the same problem, so I know its good. 50 shipped?? package deal? somebody rob me of this stuff!

ttt:D

brackets, 75 shipped, I only picked them up because they are not always available, you guys disappoint me, all 4 of you:D

Back