You can type here any text you want

Carbs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BeanSS

SlickSquid
Which ones are you guys using? I still have the stock one and mine needs to be retuned (It will start as long as im on the gas...soon as my foot is off the pedal it cuts out) But I was thinking of a bit of an upgrade any way until I get the rest of engine money sorted out just aso the car is running and I can work on other stuff in the mean time...Maybe I should send my stock off to someone to be rebuilt and spruced up while im out to sea for a couple of weeks?

Unless you're willing to modify the entire system and get rid of the puter controls you don't have a choice. The Q-jet is the only one that'll work on the car. Overhauling it is fairly easy so you should be able to do it yourself.

Wow really?!? Damn the choices really are slim on this year!
Im a take it to my homeboys house and we'll get it back together in top form!

Get the book on Rochester carbs by Doug Roe. It will help some. The primary mods don't apply but the secondary mods do.

^^^
Thanks Charlie always a help bruh!
Oh hey igotta question for you..If you had any xtra 4.1 manifolds ported the snot out of (ha your term) how much would you let one go for? If you were I'd get my George Washingtons together and grab one from you for sure!

^^^
Thanks Charlie always a help bruh!
Oh hey igotta question for you..If you had any xtra 4.1 manifolds ported the snot out of (ha your term) how much would you let one go for? If you were I'd get my George Washingtons together and grab one from you for sure!

I've got 1 ported and 1 unmodified right now. PM me for a price. I'm about to go to bed so I'll answer tomorow.

any of the holley or demon supercharger carbs work awesome. 550 to 650 cfm.

but they are pricey. and require an adapter.

a boost refernced spread bore holley is my personal choice. as it still acts like a rottenchester and is easier to tune. these range from 650 to 950.

A.j.

Well, if you don't have the puter controls that's fine but you know how much trouble I've had finding the parts to get rid of mine. Still need a Turbo control center and then I'll have to get the BTM to make it all work right.

Back