You can type here any text you want

Carolinas Chapter GSCA Car Show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Car Show Registration March 20th 9:00am to 12:00 noon. Show times 12:00 to 3:00pm.

People’s Choice awards given to the first and second place vote receivers in the following classes:

All Buick 1969 and older
Buicks 1970 and later except Regal
Syclones and Typhoons (one class)
GNX
TTA
Stock T-Types 0 to 3 modifications
Modified T-Types 4 or more modifications
Stock GN 0 to 3 modifications
Modified GN 4 or more modifications

For those folks wanting their cars judged, there will be an all model inclusive judged class based on a 100 point scoring system with the highest scoring car being declared Best of Show. All judged car owners will have their score sheets mailed to them after the event.

Knowledgeable volunteers will help determine what class you should show in. All final decisions on how many mods a car has will be made by the Show Director on the advice of these knowledgeable individuals. Let’s keep it light and fun, it’s only Plaque!

Attachments

• buick_chapter_logo.jpg
    buick_chapter_logo.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 373
Clint I'd like to finally make it out to a Buick event after all these years, but I don't see a class for my poor 'ole TTA. Do I stand a chance to bringing home a trophy in the SY/TY class!!! Their our stepchildren too aren't they! I'd like to bring the Pontiac out in the sunlight for a change, so let me know about this. Thanks bud.

If I can get at least 5 commited cars then we will simply add it in. No Problem. See if you can get some interest.

Me get some interest!! I haven't been on here in months. Maybe you could post something about this in the TTA section? I'll try to mention it to someone, anyone! Thanks Clint.

Updated classes for the show

Turbobuick.com Nationals Car Show Information

Car Show Registration March 20th 9:00am to 12:00 noon. Show times 12:00 to 3:00pm.

People’s Choice awards given to the first and second place vote receivers in the following classes;

A. All Buick 1969 and older
B. Buicks 1970 and later except Regal
C. Cyclones and Typhoons (one class)
D. GNX
E. Stock T-Types 0 to 3 modifications
F. Modified T-Types 4 or more modifications
G. Stock GN 0 to 3 modifications
H. Modified GN 4 or more modifications
I. Turbo TA

For those folks wanting their cars judged, there will be an all model inclusive judged class based on a 100 point scoring system with the highest scoring car being declared Best of Show. All judged car owners will have their score sheets mailed to them after the event.

Knowledgeable volunteers will help determine what class you should show in. All final decisions on how many mods a car has will be made by the Show Director on the advice of these knowledgeable individuals. Let’s keep it light and fun, it’s only a plaque!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back