Cars and Coffee... Ala Moana Shopping Center:

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Cars and Coffee @ Ala Moana supported by Ben Bridge Timeworks!

(Stolen from FH and PCHIH)

Well folks, it looks like Cars and Coffee has a new home for now! Much Mahalo to Ala Moana Shopping Center and Ben Bridge Timeworks for sponsoring us.

Parking for C&C is on the 2nd floor deck nearest the Piikoi/Ala Moana Blvd intersection. Please park in an orderly manner and keep ranks tight. No speeding or horsing around on Mall property, no revving or burnouts either. Also, please patronize mall shops while there to show your support for Ala Moana Shopping Center allowing us the use of their parking lot. If you can, please go to Ben Bridge Timeworks and say thank you and perhaps buy a nice watch!

Cars and Coffee is held on the second Saturday of the month from 8 am to 10 am. We will be at Ala Moana on the following dates:

August 14
September 11
October 9
November 13

There is no C&C scheduled for December as it is the Holiday Season and Ala Moana needs all the parking it can get. Instead, we may schedule a breakfast meet at Nicos for all enthusiasts to gather and celebrate the holiday season.

Anyone interested?

I like go Rob, but no can off to get my new ride this weekend hope it works out. more to follow.

My New Ride

It will be named "Turbo's Ride" 07 Rinker 320

Attachments

• STBD Side.jpg
    STBD Side.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 163