Cars and Coffee?

x96283

Seems there's a few different formats on Oahu.

Tomorrow there's a gathering at Nico's Pier 38 from like 8-10.

Or on the 17th at Ala Moana near Nieman Marcus... But that's limited to preregistration of 75 cars. I figure all the exotics are taking those spots and there's no room for an old Buick. Personally I don't want to ogle unobtainable cars... I want to shoot the isht with regular dudes and clean rides.

Anyway, any one headed out and about? Kapolei Wendy's tomorrow night? See you at Nico's in the morning?

Laters!

Seems there's a few different formats on Oahu.

Tomorrow there's a gathering at Nico's Pier 38 from like 8-10.

Or on the 17th at Ala Moana near Nieman Marcus... But that's limited to preregistration of 75 cars. I figure all the exotics are taking those spots and there's no room for an old Buick. Personally I don't want to ogle unobtainable cars... I want to shoot the isht with regular dudes and clean rides.

Anyway, any one headed out and about? Kapolei Wendy's tomorrow night? See you at Nico's in the morning?

Laters!
Hey Matt, what's happening at Wendy's?

Well there's nothing at Nico's this morning. That was a bust! I guess that particular cars and coffee website is out of date

The Wendy's parking lot is usually host to 50 or so cars every Saturday night, pretty reliably. Normally there's just me and an Olds G Body reppin' the 80s!

Bring a chair and some take out-- it's a good scene to chill with the fam.

Well there's nothing at Nico's this morning. That was a bust! I guess that particular cars and coffee website is out of date

The Wendy's parking lot is usually host to 50 or so cars every Saturday night, pretty reliably. Normally there's just me and an Olds G Body reppin' the 80s!

Bring a chair and some take out-- it's a good scene to chill with the fam.
Damn. Raining fairly hard here. Maybe some other time...