You can type here any text you want

Cars for Sale Forum, one last time.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
This is the last time all year I am going to say this, if you are not interested in purchasing a car in the "Cars for Sale Forum" on TB.COM or have nothing positive to say about a car for sale here then DO NOT POST.

I could care less if a guy is asking $1,000,000 for a car that has been set on fire, then dumped in the ocean, removed from said ocean, and sprayed with rattle can black.

It is his car..... period.

From here on out if you have nothing positive to say or wish to purchase a car please do not post.

If you do post and I don't like it your gonna get points, a vacation or both.

If you don't like it talk to SGRIM.

Ty

If you need a refresher here is the link......

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/340588-cars-sale-negative-comments.html

This is the last time all year I am going to say this, if you are not interested in purchasing a car in the "Cars for Sale Forum" on TB.COM or have nothing positive to say about a car for sale here then DO NOT POST.

I could care less if a guy is asking $1,000,000 for a car that has been set on fire, then dumped in the ocean, removed from said ocean, and sprayed with rattle can black.

It is his car..... period.

From here on out if you have nothing positive to say or wish to purchase a car please do not post.

If you do post and I don't like it your gonna get points, a vacation or both.

If you don't like it talk to SGRIM.

Ty

If you need a refresher here is the link......

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/340588-cars-sale-negative-comments.html

Sticky!

Just a refresher for any people that may have forgotten.

See my 1st post above, anyone, newbie or not, that doesn't follow this rule is getting a 90 day vacation, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back