Cars needed for club drags at Mission

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
The Black Sheep needs more cars to race at Mission this weekend at the club drags. Remember Mission is the track that has the best air and track prep so here is a chance to go to a fast track:)

I guess im a die hard racer because this will be my 3rd weekend in a row beating the hell out of my car:D

can ya get me in to mission geno!!!!

ill drive up i even got the t shirt

shawn

ps what was it you did in 1977 ?:confused:

Well it rained out sunday and i just got back:( The good news is i gained back the 3 tens ive lost over the last 3 times of taking the car out. With a spinning 1.56 60 ft it went 10.12 136.7 mph:) on 23 to 24# boost:D Friday night street legals at Mission is a blast and even got 4 licks ,even though there was 250 cars :) Got to race a Mustang on the bottle that was keeping up until he scattered the motor hard.....

Gene,

136 at that boost is awesome! Was there any other fast turbo cars there? Did Darcy come out to play?

Darcy was running his Mustang and there was a procharger mustang that ran 7.9 during the street legals on friday night.
I got to race Dennis and cut a light on him but he motored by with a 9.95 with cracked headers:(

Geno,

Thanks for the invite! I had a great time hanging out and racing with the gang at Mission. What a great facility they have there. I ran my best ever on Saturday....11.22 @ 120mph with my street chip and only 24 lbs of boost! Too bad the rain had to end it early, especially since the temps had dropped quite a bit. I'm sure all of us would had run quicker.

I can't wait for the next trip there! :D

BTW, the only thing that could have made it better would have been if I had one of those sweet "Black Sheep Racing" t-shirts! ;)

holy %$@# bill i need the second payment on that motor!!!!!!!!!!!lol

ps i got the t shirt hehehe

shawn

lol....Shawn, the engine has been the best thing I bought for the car! Thanks again for the killer deal on it.

Bill