You can type here any text you want

cars running like crap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

redd222

car runs like crap
scanmaster readings at idle are

af 32
l8 172
tps .46
iac 175
cc 252

WTF? Those aren't normal Scanmaster numbers under any condition. AF number of 32 would be something that would be under light throttle; LV8 of 172 would mean the engine is under moderate load (i.e. light to moderate throttle); Assuming the TPS is set correctly, a .46 voltage should only be at idle; IAC of 175 would again only happen if you were under throttle/accelerating.

How would you expect the car to run without the turbo connected to the intake OR the throttle body? :confused:

Are those numbers hot readings at idle? Whats the car idling like with some of those readings? It can't be good:eek:

yea thats at idle like i said thought turbo not connected and it runs like crap i figured the turbo wouldnt make it run that bad what do yall think the problem could be

yea thats at idle like i said thought turbo not connected and it runs like crap i figured the turbo wouldnt make it run that bad what do yall think the problem could be
Dont be an a$$hole now why would you assume that the car wouldnt run good with the turbo disconnected. quit wasting are time with your stupid questions. the car was made to run with everything it was engineered to run with!!!!

Where to start?

The MAF # is high because the turbo is pulling more air through it at idle then it normaly would if the turbo were hooked up to the engine. This also tells the computer that lots of air is going to the engine and to add fuel. However, the TPS is telling the computer it's at idle. Your poor computer may need to seek years of therapy or counciling to sort this out in its head.

Or, you could just put it all back together, clear the codes, run the car for a while, recheck the new scanmaster readings and codes, and we'll try to help you:) .

Mike B.

i still dont understand :confused: even when i pull the sensor off and ignition on engine off it still reads 150

i still dont understand :confused: even when i pull the sensor off and ignition on engine off it still reads 150
put everything back together and then report back numbers. your car is running like crap because its not all together:confused: :confused: :confused:

Looks like you checked it cold. (112*F)

Let the car warm up first before you check the numbers. As the car warms up, the iac numbers will come down. Any MAL codes? MAF looks good now. How's it running? What's it doing wrong?

af 07
l8 49-53
int 128-137
bl 118
nph 00
clt 170
ats 74
r 700-800
tps .42
iac 80
cc 85 and climbs way up

im assuming the blm is the number when u press recall if so those r 300-600