Cary

cyabye

Cool, I have to tow cars to Cary Autopark all the time. Your car isn't the one for sale in the autotrader, is it? I recall seeing a TR in Cary or Apex for sale. The guy who owned the Camaro that was at Carolina Auto Masters was also from Cary. He said that when the weather warms up, lots of cars hang out at McGregor village. F-bodys, TRs, vettes etc.

Evidently I hit new thread instead of post reply. Thus illustrating my complete lack of computer skills.

Heh heh

Hey, there's a neat button called "delete" and if you are the one that started a thread, it will delete the whole thread, thus concealing the extensiveness of your lack of computer skills!:D

Experiment a little why don't you, (but if you may, please don't delete THIS thread because... well, let me know if you really want to hear the answer to this...

How is everything going otherwise?

:cool:

Hey cyabye? Which guy with the Camaro? Was it the 69 with Nitrous or another?>

oh yes I see it now. Delete. Hmm I'll keep that in mind while downloading the right hand muffler slide bearings to the continuom transfunctioner. How is DPD? More importantly, how do you like East Durham? Apperago, the Camaro was a 95 lt-1 with a couple of mods. Nitrous and a couple of bolt-ons. I think he said 400 to the wheels?