You can type here any text you want

casper dual fans??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Ok, i got a dual fan setup with plug adapter a while back. I dont know if they are caspers or not, but one of the fans are going out! Can i replace fan thats going out, or do i have to buy a whole new dual fan setup?

If you do not have a fan hot wire kit it may not be the fan check the wiring its probly starting to have a melt down ware the fan conector adaptor to the orignal harness is. I thought my fans were bad until I went to unplug them and found the conector melted. it seams to happen a lot on here.

If it's not the wiring harness you can replace just the fan motor without replacing the whole setup. You just have to look for a motor for your app whether its a ramchargers setup, spal or whatever you may have on there.

Ok, i got a dual fan setup with plug adapter a while back. I dont know if they are caspers or not, but one of the fans are going out! Can i replace fan thats going out, or do i have to buy a whole new dual fan setup?

The dealer sells the fans individually,but they are pricey..I have dual fans and if mine goes out,I will hit the salvage yard to buy them and have a spare.just my 2 cents..

Back