You can type here any text you want

Caspers 8 position version 3 and 4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CopGn

What is the difference between Caspers 8 position wheel chip version 3 and 4 other than a $100 dollars?

Versions

Version 3 has a set timing from Valet, Stock to High Performance, with 18° through 26° degrees on 6 different settings , and boost from Stock 14 lbs, to 20lb. Each position will change boost and timing ...
When you order you tell Casper's what injectors you have and other info...

Version 4 is a custom made chip on what you want (doesn't have valet setting like the Version 3). Plus give what type convertor, turbo size, exhaust......etc.
You have 7 different timing positions and you tell Casper's what you want the boost to be set at, 20-25 lbs if you want , use your waste gate rod to lower or raise it if you want ...... Thumb Wheel controls timing only and fuel enrichment........You can tell Casper's what timing you want in what positions, (example: position 1 can be 18°, Pos.2 20°, Pos.3 22°, Pos.4 23°, Pos.5 24°, Pos.6 26°, Pos.7 28° ) ..... or whatever you want. This version is more of a race chip, like having a single race chip that you control the timing and fuel curve with a click of the switch..
Version 3 is more street and race, but not as aggresive as the Version 4...

Both have the Anti-Theft..

I got both and they work great...

:)

I was actually browsing the casper catalog last night and had the same question. Additionally, I have a totally stock 87. I plan on adding a pump, adj reg, hot wire, KN filter, scan tool. How does the casper compare to other chips for stock injectors, stock turbo, exhaust etc..

I would also like to know. I really have not heard of many guys running the Caspers chips. Of course he does not seem to push them like the other guys do. Not that pushing chips is a bad thing!!:)

TURBOTWEAK & CASPERS = TERRIFIC COMBO

Eric at www.turbotweak.com can use the Casper 8-position TW
and burn you a great chip with 8 individualized settings, somewhat similar as discussed above.

Why would anyone want a "Race" chip, another "Street" chip, another "Alky" chip...etcetera...when you can have the equivalent of 8 chips on one, and change between them by a click of the TW?

HTH :)

Back