You can type here any text you want

Caspers/TT chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
I just ordered a Power Logger from Full Throttle. I am currently running a Caspers 8 Position chip. They are closed on Saturdays or I would have called them. Anyways, I want to retain the multi position chip because of the security features. However, I have heard great reviews about the TT chips. I was wondering if the Caspers chip can be adjusted through PL like the TT chips?

No they cannot. The current TT chips and the chips we sell are far ahead in technology
Mike

You might be able to have one of the programs on the Thumbwheel chip reprogramed by Turbotweak to one of his chips

David
87gn

I wanted to have 1 position of my Caspers chip burned by TT, but Eric said to use it I would need to unplug the ECM when going from one to the other. I thought about a toggle switch next to the thumbwheel but the ECM would still have to "relearn" every time I changed. When I have the $$$ I will ditch the Caspers and get a TT

Yeah thats what I thought. It would be nice to have the best of both worlds minus the cost. From what I have read I am sold on Eric's work. TT seems to be the best chip out there so Im gonna ditch the thumbwheel and order one of the TT chips in about a week. I just ordered a Powerlogger so I think its time for Alky, TT, and 42s. This will be my first time tuning a TR and I am really anxious to get everything. Back in the day I had good luck tuning my D series and B series powered CRX's using TurboEdit. With the PL and a TT chip it should be a lot easier to do.

Back